Our approach has developed though the delivery of a wide range of projects from simple small housing estates through to strategic sites of over 1,000 dwellings. These skills have matured during our roles at previous companies, namely Dominic's role as Technical Manager at a National House Builder and Jon's role leading a team of Civil and Pre-Planning Engineers at Bidwells.
We can accommodate civil engineering design and pre-planning advice on a range of projects. We coordinate with our specialist consultants to assist in providing a comprehensive range of services to help Clients get best value for their land as well as offering efficient designs for highways and sustainable drainage.
For full details please contact us or view a sample of our services listed below:
Site Due-Diligence and Pre-Planning Services:
- site due diligence surveys highlighting engineering constraints
- utility appraisals
- flood risk assessments and drainage strategies
- cut and fill assessments
- detailed design of a range of sustainable drainage solutions
- detailed design of private and adopted highways
- Sectional Agreements with Highways Authorities
- Sectional Agreements with local Water Authorities