We explore a number of design options using numerous materials and construction methodologies to help our Clients make the best decisions in relation to cost, programme, sustainability, flexibility, practicality and appearance.
Having worked on complex large building projects we are able to utilise this experience on any project, regardless of scale, type and location. For more information on our experience please head to the Project Experience pages.
We offer competitive fees on a full scope of structural services from domestic structural surveys through to large new builds on complex brownfield sites. For full details please contact us but for a small sample of our services see below:
Site Due-Diligence and Pre-Planning:
- structural surveys
- historic barn or listed building surveys
- geo-environmental desk top studies
- pre-purchase due diligence assessments (buildings or land)
- structural surveys and monitoring
- detailed design of foundations and superstructure
- preparation of Building Regulations calculations and drawings
- preparation of construction information
- site supervision
- temporary works design
- material reuse and recycling appraisals
Image References: Top; Gamlingay Eco Hub (photo courtesy of Gamlingay Parish Council) - structural design undertaken by Jon Frith at Bidwells; Bottom Left; Cripps Court, Magdalene College, photo Jon Frith - structural design undertaken by Jon Frith at Hannah Reed; Bottom Middle; Hackney PDU, photo courtesy of Nightingale Architects - structural design undertaken by Jon Frith and Dom Blake at Cameron Taylor; Bottom Right; Forest Heath DC Offices, photo Jon Frith - structural design by Jon Frith at Cameron Taylor. For more information on Bidwells projects go to www.bidwells.co.uk.